Do you know of a museum or exhibition that is not listed?
Probably we would love to know about it!
please contact us with the following details:
- Name, address, and website of museum
- Title, dates, and website link for exhibition
- Brief description of exhibition, including size, scope, importance and/or highlights.
First, see Criteria for Listing a Museum.
Next, see Suggested Guidelines for Museums.
Finally, please contact us with the following details (if known):
- Name, address, and website of museum (and gallery if specifically focused on fashion/textiles) – English versions if available!
- Size of fashion/textile collection (usually number of objects)
- Founding date of fashion/textile collection
- Number of annual visitors
- Size, titles and names (optional) of fashion/textile staff
- In 1-2 sentences, please describe your the importance of your fashion/textile collection – what is its range (why is it useful for local visitors?), and what are its special strengths (why would a visitor travel to see your collection?).
- 1-5 highlights of your collection (can be individual pieces or groups of items).
- Description of permanent exhibition (if any), as well as temporary exhibitions (frequency, duration, intention, and past examples.)
The more you share with me, the more I can share with the world!